Re: Re: [GENERAL] Patch for PGACCESS - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Re: [GENERAL] Patch for PGACCESS
Date
List pgsql-patches
> I have attached a patch that you suggested.  I see the problem is that
> _every_ function is listed.  You solution is to list only functions you
> own.

This is certainly not a correct solution.

The problem is that pgaccess has not been updated to know the correct
way of determining the last system OID in 7.1 (OID of template1 is not
the thing to look at anymore).  It should do something similar to what
pg_dump does --- see the two alternative implementations of
findLastBuiltinOid in pg_dump.c.

            regards, tom lane