Re: How can exe files such as 'pg_dump' be called from stored functions? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Satoru Fukushima
Subject Re: How can exe files such as 'pg_dump' be called from stored functions?
Date
List pgsql-general
Steve, you're right! After permission was changed, the function works!

Thanks Tom, too! When I wrote my entry, although I had tried to debug
by outputting errors using '<', I used it to the same directory as the
output file, which prevented any message from appearing because of the
same permission issue.

This active mailinglist is very helpful for a novice as myself. Thanks a lot!

Sam