AW: [HACKERS] pg_dump core dump, upgrading from 6.5b1 to 5/24 sna pshot - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From ZEUGSWETTER Andreas IZ5
Subject AW: [HACKERS] pg_dump core dump, upgrading from 6.5b1 to 5/24 sna pshot
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Wow, the beta is actually for people to test out if their applications will
work on the new version 6.5. It is by no way for actual use, only for
testing.
Please use 6.4.2 until 6.5 is released.

Marc, can you name the betas something like alpha and not beta,
since beta seems to sound like something to use for productive work
to a lot of people (like everyone uses squid beta versions)

Andreas