AW: [HACKERS] cvs 6.5 regression tests on Linux x86 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From ZEUGSWETTER Andreas IZ5
Subject AW: [HACKERS] cvs 6.5 regression tests on Linux x86
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> diff results/triggers.out expected/triggers.out
> 39d38
> < ERROR:  check_primary_key: even number of arguments should be specified
> 41d39
> < ERROR:  check_primary_key: even number of arguments should be specified

Somebody submitted a patch to refint.c, that was only intended as an idea.
I would like to see this patch to check_primary_key(...) reverted, since it:
1. does not give a correct ERROR message (coding error)
2. supplies funktionality, that is rather obscure(it triggers an insert into a primary table on an insert to a
foreign key table that would otherwise violate the foreign key constraint)
3. busted the regression test

If you need more info on this issue feel free to ask.
Andreas