AW: [HACKERS] Re: Subselects open issue Nr. NEW - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Zeugswetter Andreas SARZ
Subject AW: [HACKERS] Re: Subselects open issue Nr. NEW
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I allready took my statement back, about an hour after I said this.
But yes, I agree that the left-right approach would be intuitive (same as
compound index).
In mathematics it is called lexical order, I only thought this would be hard
to implement.
Also there are a lot of operators (all negated Op's that) will want an _OR_
e.g. !=~, not only <>

So all not very easy, I'll try to think some more about it.
Andreas