Re: contrib/tsearch in postgresql 7.2 (fwd) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: contrib/tsearch in postgresql 7.2 (fwd)
Date
Re: contrib/tsearch in postgresql 7.2 (fwd)  (Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>)
List pgsql-hackers
Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su> writes:
> we've got a message from Poul about problem with our contrib modules
> tsearch and I dont' know yet if this could be really tsearch problem,
> it's time to go to the bed :-) Could be this problem related to the
> partial index he used ?

Seems unlikely.  But in any case, you'd be more likely to get help
by giving a complete script for reproducing the problem.  I'm not
feeling like reverse-engineering Poul's table schema and then guessing
at his data too...