Re: BUG #17498: Receive Failed: (error code 1) when importing any csv file from pgAdmin with no explanations - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From jam paydavousi
Subject Re: BUG #17498: Receive Failed: (error code 1) when importing any csv file from pgAdmin with no explanations
Date
In response to BUG #17498: Receive Failed: (error code 1) when importing any csv file from pgAdmin with no explanations  (PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-bugs
Never mind I solved the problem. I had to replace 'INT' with 'BIGINT'  forgot 10 digit mobile numbers require 8 bytes.

I will go and close the ticket.

Jam