Re: backend process was crashed when using zabbix monitor - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: backend process was crashed when using zabbix monitor
Date
List pgsql-sql
"=?utf-8?B?5qKB5Y2a?=" <12020405@qq.com> writes:
> [ abort trap inside malloc_printerr ]

It looks like glibc noticed corruption of malloc's data structures, which
implies that something inside the server overwrote memory it shouldn't
have ... but just where the bug is is impossible to say from this info.

Do you use any other PG extensions besides pg_stat_statements?  Our
usual experience is that extensions have more bugs than the core server,
though in any one case that could be wrong.

It would be worth updating to current (9.6.11) just on general principles.
I'm too lazy to check the release notes to see whether we fixed any
memory-stomp bugs since 9.6.8, but we've certainly fixed many bugs since
then.

            regards, tom lane