Re: [PORTS] Building PgSQL 7.4.2 on SGI Irix 6.19 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [PORTS] Building PgSQL 7.4.2 on SGI Irix 6.19
Date
List pgsql-patches
> I have made your configure-related changes for Irix,

Please revert the configure.in changes (the programs.m4 one may be ok).
Adding port-specific code to configure.in in order to suppress warnings
in config.log is the mark of someone who hasn't a clue what autoconf is
used for.  I also wonder whether the arbitrary reordering of the library
probes won't break some other platforms where those libraries depend on
others.

            regards, tom lane