Re: Help with pg_connect() command. - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Riza Fahmi
Subject Re: Help with pg_connect() command.
Date
List pgsql-novice
You must setting postgres to run under localhost. To do that, first
you must edit pg_hba.conf under /var/lib/pgsql/data/ and find:
  # local      all                                          trust
  # host       all         127.0.0.1     255.255.255.255    trust
and then remove the comment('#'), and don't forget to save the file.
Just that.

Riza Fahmi