RE: Suggested change in include/utils/elog.h - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject RE: Suggested change in include/utils/elog.h
Date
List pgsql-hackers
If you do decide to prefix DEBUG, please consider prefixing at least ERROR
as well. It produces a lot of warnings when compiling on Win32 (ERROR is
already defined as part of the standard windows headers). It's just
warnings, though.

//Magnus