Couple of schema queries... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Couple of schema queries...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I'm currently updating pgAdmin to support schemas and have a couple of
(well three) questions:

1) How can I specify the schema in CREATE OPERATOR?
'OPERATOR(pg_catalog.+)' notation gives an error :-(

2) There are default comments for the system schemas in pg_description,
but COMMENT ON SCHEMA isn't implemented. Is it safe to assume it will be
before 7.3?

3) Likewise, Tom stated that DROP SCHEMA isn't yet implemented - is it
safe for me to assume that it will be before release?

And whilst I'm writing, many thanks for the hard work you've put into
this Tom.

Regards, Dave.