Re: Get "Can Not Locate the Record for Updating - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Get "Can Not Locate the Record for Updating
Date
List pgadmin-support

Normally this error occurs if there is a timestamp field in the dataset. For
some reason '2002-12-31 23:59:59' doesn't always seem to be equal to (for
example) '31/12/2002 23:59:59'.

I have improved the code that does the updates to use a primary key for
locating records wherever possible which has made life significantly easier
in this office at least :-) If you want to try a snapshot (at your own risk
etc), download a tarball from
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/binaries/ and install following
the instructions in the README.

Regards, Dave.