Re: Database Migration Plugin and OIDs - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Database Migration Plugin and OIDs
Date
List pgadmin-support

No, you can't yet migrate without OIDs. You could possible remove them
with some SQL like:

CREATE TABLE xxx WITHOUT OIDS;
INSERT INTO xxx (SELECT * FROM yyy);
DROP TABLE yyy;
ALTER TABLE xxx RENAME TO yyy;

> 2) I am still having trouble with the Import plugin.  If I
> use the database migration utility to create the tables, then
> create csv files from the Access DB, then import them using
> the plugin I get a failure from the first row.
>
> Another thing that is annoying is that the transaction
> continues until the last row is tried to import and then it
> fails due to the error in the first record.  Argh!

Yes, it is a touch finicky. Can you supply the first few lines of the
file and your target table definition?

Regards, Dave.