Re: [HACKERS] WIP: Faster Expression Processing v4 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [HACKERS] WIP: Faster Expression Processing v4
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> [ new patch versions ]

About to leave, but I had time to read 0003:

It seems bizarre that you chose to spell the new configure symbol as
HAVE__COMPUTED_GOTO rather than HAVE_COMPUTED_GOTO, especially so
when the comment for PGAC_C_COMPUTED_GOTO alleges it's the latter.
Also, being a neatnik, I would insert both the definition and the
call of that macro between PGAC_C_BUILTIN_UNREACHABLE and
PGAC_C_VA_ARGS, keeping it more or less in alphabetical order.