Warning compiling pg_dump (MinGW, Windows XP) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Golub
Subject Warning compiling pg_dump (MinGW, Windows XP)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello, Pgsql-hackers.

I'm getting such warnings:

pg_dump.c: In function 'dumpSequence':
pg_dump.c:11449:2: warning: unknown conversion type character 'l' in format
pg_dump.c:11449:2: warning: too many arguments for format
pg_dump.c:11450:2: warning: unknown conversion type character 'l' in format
pg_dump.c:11450:2: warning: too many arguments for format

Line numbers my not be the same in the official sources, because I've
made some changes. But the lines are:
       snprintf(bufm, sizeof(bufm), INT64_FORMAT, SEQ_MINVALUE);       snprintf(bufx, sizeof(bufx), INT64_FORMAT,
SEQ_MAXVALUE);

In my oppinion configure failed for MinGw+Windows in this case. Am I
right? Can someone give me a hint how to avoid this?

Thanks in advance

--
With best wishes,Pavel                          mailto:pavel@gf.microolap.com