Re: BUG #4266: regress test: could not dump unrecognized node type: 925 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #4266: regress test: could not dump unrecognized node type: 925
Date
List pgsql-bugs
"Clemens A. Fischer" <clefis@gmx.de> writes:
> here is a part of the output of the regression test:
> WARNING:  could not dump unrecognized node type: 925
> DEBUG:  parse tree:
> DETAIL:  {QUERY :commandType 5 :querySource 0 :canSetTag
> true :utilityStmt {CREATESTMT

Oh, you've got debug_print_parse turned on.  I'm not especially excited
about trying to make the regression tests pass under random nondefault
settings --- we could expend large amounts of effort that way, to very
little purpose.

            regards, tom lane