Busted(?) optimization in ATAddForeignKeyConstraint - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Busted(?) optimization in ATAddForeignKeyConstraint
Date
Re: Busted(?) optimization in ATAddForeignKeyConstraint  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
I happened to notice this comment in the logic in
ATAddForeignKeyConstraint that tries to decide if it can skip
revalidating a foreign-key constraint after a DDL change:

             * Since we require that all collations share the same notion of
             * equality (which they do, because texteq reduces to bitwise
             * equality), we don't compare collation here.

Hasn't this been broken by the introduction of nondeterministic
collations?