Re: Missing chunk number on a view? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Missing chunk number on a view?
Date
List pgsql-general
Keaton Adams <kadams@mxlogic.com> writes:
> Sorry.  Good point.  I always try to remember to include that important info:
> PostgreSQL 8.1.4 on RHEL 4  (we're moving to 8.3.x on RHEL 5 this summer)

okay, in 8.1 I get

regression=# select reltoastrelid from pg_class where relname = 'pg_rewrite';
 reltoastrelid
---------------
         10305
(1 row)

regression=# select reltoastidxid::regclass from pg_class where oid = 10305;
        reltoastidxid
 pg_toast.pg_toast_2618_index
(1 row)

So it looks like you want to try

regression=# reindex index pg_toast.pg_toast_2618_index;
REINDEX

although it wouldn't hurt to redo the first two steps just to be sure
that's the right one on your installation too.

            regards, tom lane