Re: pgsql: Use --disable-auto-import linker switch in Mingw builds, too. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Use --disable-auto-import linker switch in Mingw builds, too.
Date
List pgsql-committers
> However, the build now fails like this:

>     pg_buffercache_pages.o: In function `pg_buffercache_pages':

c:/MinGW/msys/1.0/home/pgrunner/bf/root/HEAD/pgsql.6024/../pgsql/contrib/pg_buffercache/pg_buffercache_pages.c:119:
>     undefined reference to `MainLWLockArray'

Yes, this is what we're expecting in HEAD.  As soon as all the Windows
critters are doing that, I'll commit PGDLLIMPORT additions to fix it.
We're leaving it deliberately unfixed in the short term until we
confirm that all the toolchains are detecting this type of error now.

            regards, tom lane