Re: Insert fail: could not open relation with OID 3221204992 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Insert fail: could not open relation with OID 3221204992
Date
List pgsql-general
"Ale Raza" <araza@esri.com> writes:
> No problem without shape column. I can load all data.

What I thought :-(

> My concern is:
> - Why it's an issue on Linux not on windows? In both cases it's a window
> client.

Platform-dependent bug in your code, likely.  Without seeing the code
it's impossible to speculate much further, but I'd look first for places
that scribble on memory not allocated to you (perhaps due to a
miscalculation of the size needed for a dynamically-allocated object).

            regards, tom lane