Re: Make documentation builds reproducible - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Make documentation builds reproducible
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> writes:
>> IIUC these releases notes [1] say autolink.index.see existed since
>> v1.79.1, but unfortunately, that is more recent than my ancient
>> installed v1.78.1

> Is anything going to be changed for this?

I assume Peter E. is going to address it, but FOSDEM is this week and
so a lot of people are going to be busy traveling and conferencing
rather than hacking.  Things might not happen right away.

You could possibly help move things along if you can propose a
workable patch.