Re: Shlib exports file refactoring - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Shlib exports file refactoring
Date
List pgsql-patches
> After seeing four nearly-identical copies of multiplatform shared library
> exports file generation code, I figured this should be put in a common place.
> If you like, please test the attached patch on darwin and win32, since these
> platforms are mostly affected (besides linux) and I can't test them.  Just
> see if it builds and runs correctly.  Thanks.

[ shrug... ]  Apply it to HEAD and see if the buildfarm complains.
We're in devel cycle now, so transient breakage isn't going to be a big
problem.  If you were asking for tests that the buildfarm wouldn't make,
I might think differently ... but then you'd need to be giving some more
detailed directions than these.

            regards, tom lane