Re: [HACKERS] Refactoring identifier checks to consistently use strcmp - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Refactoring identifier checks to consistently use strcmp
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 09:47:50AM +0100, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> Attached is a rebased v7 patch which has your amendments (minus
>> propname) which passes make check without errors.

> Confirmed. I am switching the status as ready for committer for
> volatility-v7.patch then.

Poking through this, I notice that there are two reloptions-related
"pg_strncasecmp" calls that did not get converted to "strncmp":
reloptions.c:804 and reloptions.h:169.

Is that an oversight, or intentional, and if intentional why?