PqReadData() - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Gurudutt
Subject PqReadData()
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hello ,

Can anybody tell me why we get this error, I get this error sometime
abruptly, from my custom TCP-IP based server, is it problem with DBD::Pg or
Postgres, after a while when the same query is executed once again,
there is no error, strange

DBD::Pg::st execute failed: pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly.       This probably means the
backendterminated abnormally       before or while processing the request.

pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly.       This probably means the backend terminated abnormally
  before or while processing the request.

Best regards,Gurudutt                          mailto:guru@indvalley.com

Life is not fair - get used to it.
Bill Gates