Re: broken JIT support on Fedora 40 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dmitry Dolgov
Subject Re: broken JIT support on Fedora 40
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On Tue, May 14, 2024 at 11:09:39AM -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 9, 2024 at 8:44 PM Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I pushed the illegal attribute fix though.  Thanks for the detective work!
>
> This was commit 53c8d6c9f157f2bc8211b8de02417e55fefddbc7 and as I
> understand it that fixed the issue originally reported on this thread.
>
> Therefore, I have marked https://commitfest.postgresql.org/48/4917/ as
> Committed.
>
> If that's not correct, please feel free to fix. If there are other
> issues that need to be patched separately, please consider opening a
> new CF entry for those issues once a patch is available.

Thanks, that's correct. I think the only thing left is to add a verifier
pass, which everybody seems to be agreed is nice to have. The plan is to
add it only to master without back-patching. I assume Thomas did not
have time for that yet, so I've added the latest suggestions into his
patch, and going to open a CF item to not forget about it.

Attachment