Re: postgreSQL UPPER Method is converting the character "µ" into "M" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Subject Re: postgreSQL UPPER Method is converting the character "µ" into "M"
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, 6 Sep 2023 19:34:40 +0530
Sai Teja <saitejasaichintalapudi@gmail.com> wrote:

> In my local it is windows OS and locale is English_united_states.1252 and
> in local it is converting as expected ( testµ into TESTµ)

I'm not familiar with PostgreSQL under Windows. Maybe collation from locale
"English_united_states.1252" is available in PostgreSQL? Could you try creating
a database/table/column using this collation?

Or just look at available collations using:

    select collname from pg_collation

++