Re: cataloguing NOT NULL constraints - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: cataloguing NOT NULL constraints
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hmm, so it turned out that cfbot didn't like this because I didn't patch
one of the compression.out alternate files.  Fixed here.  I think in the
future I'm not going to submit the 0003 patch, because it's not very
interesting while being way too bulky and also the one most likely to
have conflicts.

"Hay que recordar que la existencia en el cosmos, y particularmente la
elaboración de civilizaciones dentro de él no son, por desgracia,
nada idílicas" (Ijon Tichy)

Attachment