Re: Was there a bug fix in the COPY command in Version 15? - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From
Subject Re: Was there a bug fix in the COPY command in Version 15?
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> All that has been mainly influenced by bed907, available since v14, so
> the failure with COPY for files larger than 4GB (not 2GB) should not
> be seen for 14 and newer versions.
>
> See for example this thread that shows the same report:
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/15858-9572469fd3b73263%40postgresql.org

I was mistaken.
I have confirmed that COPY over 2GB succeeds even with version 14 (
latest).

It seems that the argument type specified in the fstat function has been
redefined from 32 bits to 64 bits and resolved.

Thank you for your comment.