Re: pg_stat_statements and "IN" conditions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dmitry Dolgov
Subject Re: pg_stat_statements and "IN" conditions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On Thu, Feb 02, 2023 at 04:05:54PM +0100, Dmitry Dolgov wrote:
> > On Thu, Feb 02, 2023 at 03:07:27PM +0100, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > This appears to have massive conflicts.  Would you please rebase?
>
> Sure, I was already mentally preparing myself to do so in the view of
> recent changes in query jumbling. Will post soon.

Here is the rebased version. To adapt to the latest changes, I've marked
ArrayExpr with custom_query_jumble to implement this functionality, but
tried to make the actual merge logic relatively independent. Otherwise,
everything is the same.

Attachment