Was there a bug fix in the COPY command in Version 15? - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From
Subject Was there a bug fix in the COPY command in Version 15?
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hello.

I had the symptoms when I tried to import a file larger than 2GB with
the COPY command.

# copy A_TABLE from 'C:/A_TABLE.dat' with BINARY;
could not stat file "A_TABLE.dat": Unknown error

Up until PostgreSQL Version 11..14 it was failing in the same way.

But, Up to Version 10, a 2GB file created with `COPY TO` could be copied
with `COPY TO`.
However, in Version 15, I recreated the instance and ran the COPY
command, and it worked.

The command is simple.
> `COPY A_TABLE FROM 'C:/A_TABLE.dat' with BINARY;`

I'm using the Windows version of EDB Binaries.
Did something change in PostgreSQL 15?