Re: Doc: Rework contrib appendix -- informative titles, tweaked sentences - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Doc: Rework contrib appendix -- informative titles, tweaked sentences
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2023-Jan-18, Karl O. Pinc wrote:

> Oops.  Already sent a revised patch that includes starting each
> module on a new page, for PDF output.  I'll wait to rip that
> out after review and start a new thread if necessary.

Here's my review in the form of a delta patch.

I didn't find that a thing called "ISN" actually exists.  Is there a
reference to that?

"How strange it is to find the words "Perl" and "saner" in such close
proximity, with no apparent sense of irony. I doubt that Larry himself
could have managed it."         (ncm, http://lwn.net/Articles/174769/)

Attachment