Re: pgsql: Doc: Explain about Column List feature. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: pgsql: Doc: Explain about Column List feature.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2022-Dec-20, Amit Kapila wrote:

> +   <warning id="logical-replication-col-list-combining">
> +    <title>Combining Column Lists from Multiple Subscriptions</title>
>
> Shouldn't the title be "Combining Column Lists from Multiple
> Publications"? We can define column lists while defining publications
> so the proposed title doesn't seem to be conveying the right thing.

Doh, of course.

Bob [Floyd] used to say that he was planning to get a Ph.D. by the "green
stamp method," namely by saving envelopes addressed to him as 'Dr. Floyd'.
After collecting 500 such letters, he mused, a university somewhere in
Arizona would probably grant him a degree.              (Don Knuth)