Re: pgsql: Allow building with MSVC and Strawberry perl - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: pgsql: Allow building with MSVC and Strawberry perl
Date
List pgsql-committers
Hi,

On 2022-11-25 15:33:31 -0800, Andres Freund wrote:
> FWIW a meson build with msvc 2019 and strawberry perl 5.32 builds fine with
> #define __builtin_expect(expr, val) (expr)

And it does so with src/tools/msvc as well.  I think we might need a
preprocessed plperl.c from drongo to analyze this further.

There might be some unrelated under-specified build issues, I get weird errors
if I start by building plperl.vcxproj, without first having built
postgres.vcxproj. But ...

Greetings,

Andres Freund