Re: wake up logical workers after ALTER SUBSCRIPTION - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nathan Bossart
Subject Re: wake up logical workers after ALTER SUBSCRIPTION
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 22, 2022 at 03:16:05PM +1300, Thomas Munro wrote:
> Maybe a comment to explain why a single variable is enough?

This crossed my mind shortly after sending my previous message.  Looking
closer, I see that several types of ALTER SUBSCRIPTION do not call
PreventInTransactionBlock(), so a single variable might not be enough.
Perhaps we can put a list in TopTransactionContext.  I'll do some more
investigation and report back.

--
Nathan Bossart