Re: Fix error message for MERGE foreign tables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Fix error message for MERGE foreign tables
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Actually, I hadn't realized that the originally submitted patch had the
test in postgres_fdw only, but we really want it to catch any FDW, so it
needs to be somewhere more general.  The best place I found to put this
test is in make_modifytable ... I searched for some earlier place in the
planner to do it, but couldn't find anything.

So what do people think about this?

"La grandeza es una experiencia transitoria.  Nunca es consistente.
Depende en gran parte de la imaginación humana creadora de mitos"
(Irulan)

Attachment