Re: [BUG] parenting a PK constraint to a self-FK one (Was: Self FK oddity when attaching a partition) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [BUG] parenting a PK constraint to a self-FK one (Was: Self FK oddity when attaching a partition)
Date
In response to Re: [BUG] parenting a PK constraint to a self-FK one (Was: Self FK oddity when attaching a partition)  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>)
List pgsql-hackers
Backpatching this to 12 shows yet another problem -- the topmost
relation acquires additional FK constraints, not yet sure why.  I think
we must have fixed something in 13 that wasn't backpatched, but I can't
remember what it is and whether it was intentionally not backpatched.

Looking ...

"I can see support will not be a problem.  10 out of 10."    (Simon Wittber)
      (http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2004-12/msg00159.php)