Re: pgsql: Increase width of RelFileNumbers from 32 bits to 56 bits. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Justin Pryzby
Subject Re: pgsql: Increase width of RelFileNumbers from 32 bits to 56 bits.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 27, 2022 at 03:12:56PM -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 27, 2022 at 2:51 PM Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> wrote:
> > This seems to be breaking cfbot:
> > https://cirrus-ci.com/github/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql
> >
> > For example:
> > https://cirrus-ci.com/task/6720256776339456
>
> OK, so it looks like the pg_buffercache test is failing there. But it
> doesn't fail for me, and I don't see a regression.diffs file in the
> output that would enable me to see what is failing. If it's there, can
> you tell me how to find it?

It's here in the artifacts.

https://api.cirrus-ci.com/v1/artifact/task/5647133427630080/testrun/build/testrun/pg_buffercache/regress/regression.diffs

Actually, this worked under autoconf but failed under meson.

I think you just need to make the corresponding change in
contrib/pg_buffercache/meson.build that's in ./Makefile.