A doubt about a newly added errdetail - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kyotaro Horiguchi
Subject A doubt about a newly added errdetail
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I saw the following message recently added to publicationcmds.c.

(ERROR: cannot use publication column list for relation "%s.%s"")
> DETAIL: Column list cannot be specified if any schema is part of the publication or specified in the list.

As my reading, the "the list" at the end syntactically means "Column
list" but that is actually wrong; it could be read as "the list
following TABLES IN" but that doesn't seem reasonable.

If I am right, it might should be something like the following:

+ Column list cannot be specified if any schema is part of the publication or specified in the command.
+ Column list cannot be specified if any schema is part of the publication or specified together.

What do you think about this?

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi