Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson - v13 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson - v13
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2022-09-21 09:46:30 -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> I'm planning to commit this today, unless somebody wants to argue against
> that.

And done!

Changes:
- fixed a few typos (thanks Thomas)
- less duplication in the CI tasks
- removed an incomplete implementation of the target for abbrevs.txt - do we
  even want to have that?
- plenty hand wringing on my part

I also rebased my meson git tree, which still has plenty additional test
platforms (netbsd, openbsd, debian sid, fedora rawhide, centos 8, centos 7,
opensuse tumbleweed), but without the autoconf versions of those targets.  I
also added a commit that translates most of the CompilerWarnings task to
meson.  Still need to add a headerscheck / cpluspluscheck target.

Greetings,

Andres Freund