Re: pgsql: Add support for MERGE SQL command - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: pgsql: Add support for MERGE SQL command
Date
List pgsql-committers
On 2022-Sep-19, Tom Lane wrote:

> I wrote:
> > It might be better to change these to temp tables.  You'd then
> > have to filter the temp schema out of the results; but since you
> > have a filtering function anyway, that doesn't seem too hard.
>
> Or even easier, ALTER TABLE SET autovacuum_enabled = 'false'
> before populating them.

Thanks, I think I'll add WITH (autovacuum_enabled=false) to all the
CREATE TABLE statements there, as attached.  Tests running now, will
push shortly.

"Ed is the standard text editor."
      http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.emacs/msg/8d94ddab6a9b0ad3