Re: pgsql: Doc: Explain about Column List feature. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: pgsql: Doc: Explain about Column List feature.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2022-Sep-14, Peter Smith wrote:

> PSA a new patch for the "Column Lists" page. AFAIK this is the same as
> everything that you suggested

I don't get it.  You send me my patch back, and claim it is a new patch?

I kindly request that when you review a patch, you do not hijack the
submitter's patch and claim it as your own.  If a submitter goes mising
or states that they're unavailable to complete some work, then that's
okay, but otherwise it seems a bit offensive to me.  I have seen that
repeatedly of late, and I find it quite rude.

"Las cosas son buenas o malas segun las hace nuestra opinión" (Lisias)