Re: [BUG] wrong FK constraint name when colliding name on ATTACH - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: [BUG] wrong FK constraint name when colliding name on ATTACH
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2022-09-08 13:25:15 +0200, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> I think you're right, so pushed, and backpatched to 12.  I added the
> test case to regression also.

Something here doesn't look to be quite right. Starting with this commit CI
[1] started to fail on freebsd (stack trace [2]), and in the meson branch I've
also seen the crash on windows (CI run[3], stack trace [4]).

There does appear to be some probabilistic aspect, I also saw a run succeed.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

[1] https://cirrus-ci.com/github/postgres/postgres/
[2] https://api.cirrus-ci.com/v1/task/6180840047640576/logs/cores.log