Re: Improve description of XLOG_RUNNING_XACTS - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kyotaro Horiguchi
Subject Re: Improve description of XLOG_RUNNING_XACTS
Date
List pgsql-hackers
At Thu, 28 Jul 2022 15:53:33 +0900, Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote in

> Do you mean that both could be true at the same time? If I read
> GetRunningTransactionData() correctly, that doesn't happen.

So, I wrote "since it is debugging output", and "fine if we asuume the
record is sound". Is it any trouble with assuming the both *can*
happen at once?  If something's broken, it will be reflected in the
output.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi