Re: standby recovery fails (tablespace related) (tentative patch and discussion) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: standby recovery fails (tablespace related) (tentative patch and discussion)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Not a review, just a preparatory rebase across some trivially
conflicting changes.  I also noticed that
src/test/recovery/t/031_recovery_conflict.pl, which was added two days
after v23 was sent, and which uses allow_in_place_tablespaces, bails out
because of the checks introduced by this patch, so I made the check
routine do nothing in that case.

Anyway, here's v24.

"La conclusión que podemos sacar de esos estudios es que
no podemos sacar ninguna conclusión de ellos" (Tanenbaum)

Attachment