Re: automatically generating node support functions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: automatically generating node support functions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2022-07-09 16:37:22 +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On 08.07.22 22:03, Tom Lane wrote:
> > I think this is ready to go (don't forget the catversion bump).
>
> This is done now, after a brief vpath-shaped scare from the buildfarm
> earlier today.

I was just rebasing meson ontop of this and was wondering whether the input
filenames were in a particular order:

node_headers = \
    nodes/nodes.h \
    nodes/execnodes.h \
    nodes/plannodes.h \
    nodes/primnodes.h \
    nodes/pathnodes.h \
    nodes/extensible.h \
    nodes/parsenodes.h \
    nodes/replnodes.h \
    nodes/value.h \
    commands/trigger.h \
    commands/event_trigger.h \
    foreign/fdwapi.h \
    access/amapi.h \
    access/tableam.h \
    access/tsmapi.h \
    utils/rel.h \
    nodes/supportnodes.h \
    executor/tuptable.h \
    nodes/lockoptions.h \
    access/sdir.h

Can we either order them alphabetically or add a comment explaining the order?

- Andres