Re: TRAP: FailedAssertion("tabstat->trans == trans", File: "pgstat_relation.c", Line: 508 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kyotaro Horiguchi
Subject Re: TRAP: FailedAssertion("tabstat->trans == trans", File: "pgstat_relation.c", Line: 508
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Thaks Erik.

At Tue, 19 Apr 2022 07:00:30 +0200, Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> wrote in
> Op 19-04-2022 om 02:15 schreef Kyotaro Horiguchi:
> > Could you read tabstat, *tabstat, trans, *trans here?
>
> To be honest I'm not sure how to, but I gave it a try:
>
> (gdb) p tabstat
> $1 = <optimized out>

Great! It is that.  But unfortunately they are optimized out..  Could
you cause the crash with -O0 binary?  You will see the variable with
it.  You can rebuild with the option as follows.

$ make clean; make install CUSTOM_COPT="-O0 -g"

You can dump only the whole xact_state chain from the current core
file but the result will give a bit obscure hint for diagnosis.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center