Re: [HACKERS] WIP aPatch: Pgbench Serialization and deadlock errors - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject Re: [HACKERS] WIP aPatch: Pgbench Serialization and deadlock errors
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Even applying this patch, "make postgres-A4.pdf" arises the warning on my
> machine. After some investigations, I found that previous document had a break
> after 'num_transactions', but it has been removed due to this commit.

Yes, your patch removed "&zwsp;".

> So,
> I would like to get back this as it was. I attached the patch.

This produces errors. Needs ";" postfix?

ref/pgbench.sgml:2404: parser error : EntityRef: expecting ';'
le>interval_start</replaceable> <replaceable>num_transactions</replaceable>&zwsp
                                                                               ^
ref/pgbench.sgml:2781: parser error : chunk is not well balanced

^
reference.sgml:251: parser error : Failure to process entity pgbench
   &pgbench;
            ^
reference.sgml:251: parser error : Entity 'pgbench' not defined
   &pgbench;
            ^
reference.sgml:296: parser error : chunk is not well balanced

^
postgres.sgml:240: parser error : Failure to process entity reference
 &reference;
            ^
postgres.sgml:240: parser error : Entity 'reference' not defined
 &reference;
            ^
make: *** [Makefile:135: html-stamp] エラー 1

Best reagards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan