Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson -v6 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson -v6
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Attached is v6 of the meson patchset. There are a lots of changes since the
last version posted. These include:
- python2 removal is now committed, so not needed in here anymore
- CI changed to be based on the CI now merged into postgres
- CI also tests suse, rhel, fedora (Nazir Bilal Yavuz). Found several bugs. I
  don't think we'd merge all of those, but while working on the meson branch,
  it's really useful.
- all dependencies, except for pl/tcl (should be done soon)
- several missing options added (segsize, extra_{lib,include}_dirs, enable-tap-tests
- several portability fixes, builds on net/openbsd without changes now
- improvements to a number of "configure" tests
- lots of ongoing rebasing changes
- ...

Greetings,

Andres Freund