Re: O(n) tasks cause lengthy startups and checkpoints - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nathan Bossart
Subject Re: O(n) tasks cause lengthy startups and checkpoints
Date
Re: O(n) tasks cause lengthy startups and checkpoints  (Simon Riggs <simon.riggs@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgsql-hackers

BTW I know you don't like the dedicated process approach, but one
improvement to that approach could be to shut down the custodian process
when it has nothing to do.

--
Nathan Bossart